Thursday, September 20, 2007

PROCRASTINATION



Why I'm sorry for this late post...

S - SLEEP
O- ONLINE PRIVACY
R- RECKLESS BRAIN
R- READING SEJARAH??? *innocent look* =P
Y- PROCRASTINATION (i know this doesnt fit but it HAS TO BE one of my reasons.

Now, how did I actually get my lazy butt here??
All thanks to our Miss Noise-Maker. *cue to applause*
and her frequent motherly nags. advice. =D

OK. This post is about our TUESDAY for this week.
I call it the PE day, coz the only thing I rmber about tuesdays are the PE sessions.
Well, we can't deny that the sessions are gettin more and more 'interesting' eversince the practical teacher came (i don't know why the inverted commas are there but I mean't good. Just in case some don't agree with me. =) )

sO far... we've had...

* the chicken dance (i was absent)
* the aero-joget-bic exercise. (ooo... the prefects were so lucky.=P)
* the star jump? (i was absent. but it looks like a star jump u guys were doing.)
* TO BE FILLED (absent)
* TO BE FILLED (absent
)

As you can see, I'm not very fond of tuesdays,the PE day..therefore it goes under my "hari ponteng" list.

SO what did we do THIS TUESDAY??



TA DA!! we discussed about HEALTHY FAMILY ISSUES.




AtiQue (bicycle) and tien pao presenting their part






Phoebe's group presenting. Wow.. those are really 'straight sentences'..




FINALE OF PE SESSION

We sang a song..
yeah a song..
I have to say, other than the few electric guitar solos in it, the whole song was kinda WEIRD. and erm a little too long.


PROCRASTINATORS OF 4 INTAN

Ladies and ladies...
Just to remind you...

FINALS IS IN 2 WEEKS TIME!!.

2.....

not 3..

not 4...

2 weeks!!!!


2 weeks and 7 subjects = 70 chapters = insanity!!!

So, get off this screen already!!! lol



A RIDDLE FOR YOU TO SOLVE

She loves money, she loves fun,
She loves to disturb poor 4 Intan,
kill's my sleeping time in class,
thousands of letters she make me pass.
WHO IS SHE???

























































THE DESSERT FREE GIRL.

(read dessert backwards)


KIMMMIIEEE!!!



LAst but not least,...





























FINALS IS IN 2 WEEKS!!!! muahhhahaa!


-eunice signing off-

No comments: